Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Term 2 reflection




What do I know? What did I do this term?
I like to go to the art gallery with my buddy because it is my favourite thing to do .  

What do I feel about this?
What did I like? 
I feel like I want my mum to be a teacher because I love my mum .

How would I judge this?
What did I find hard about this?
my teacher finds hard reading because it is  very hard.

What are the positive things about this? 
What are the good points about it?
the good time when I done my work on my iPad l  show My teacher.

What other ideas can you think of?
What other things would you like to do?
be good for my teacher at school.

What have I learnt?  What will I do next?
in the holidays l will like to go to rainbow ends because it is fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment