Pages

Friday 3 May 2019

If I could eat one food for the rest of my life what would it be and why?

If I could eat one food for the rest of my life what would it be and why?

I would eat  fruit salad or KFC wicked wings because fruit salad does give you energy and it is also healthy as well but I would go for fruit salad  because I like the juicy food .My drink would be orange juice because it is one of my favourite drinks out of all the other drinks. orange juice and water because it does keep me healthy and it does keep me hydrated as well and it is  also one of my favourite drinks.I would eat those kind of food and drink those drink because Fruit salad does have one of my favourite fruits in there. I love fruits like orange is my favourite fruit and I eat it all the time because it is juicy.I think I would eat this everyday because it doesn’t give me any fat and I think I would enjoy these kind of foods!


What would you chose and why??

1 comment:

  1. Hi Luisa I really like your writing.Because it is really descriptive.

    ReplyDelete