Pages

Thursday 6 February 2020

About me :)

 Walt: We are learning to have a positive digital footprint.

Malo e lelei, Talofa lava, Bonjour, Greetings! My name is Luisa, I am 10 years old and I’m about to turn 11 years old which is really exciting.I go to Pt England school and I am a year 7. My beautiful home teacher is Mrs Stone and my other amazing teachers are Mrs Moala, Mrs Tele’a, Miss Tapuke, Whaea Kelly,Mrs Ilaoa.

I am full tongan and love to share my culture with other people to know me really well and I also love to learn new languages like spanish, fiji, just like to experience other things that are new to me.

What I want to be in the future, what I want to be in the future is a traveller, so I can travel around the world to experience new things that I haven’t seen as well. I also want to travel to America,Mexico, Hawaii, Korea, and many other places as well. What I also want to be in the future is a teacher so I can teach other kids some learning and be able to be welcoming them as well.

Goals here we come :0, for my goals this year I would like to make more progress on reading since it's really important for the year 7&8, my other goals are to level up as well. My favourite subjects in school are Reading, writing, literacy and math even though I struggle a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment