Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2020

Compound sentences !

 A compound ~>  it's just basically a sentence in a sort of mixture in every sentence they would have an Action/subject.
SO for example we would use the sentence “I am *sitting* at the table *writing” the Bullet points are the subject/action which one do you think is the action or the subject?

Subject + Action
Writing     Sitting

The reason why Writing is an action is because you're actually doing something while sitting is a Subject because you don't need to do anything!

Here are some few sentences for you !


Sentences of a compound and a clause ~>
I am *splashing* the *water*
 I am* sitting* on a chair *reading*
She is *standing* on the floor *writing*
I am *painting* on a *paper*
I am *running* with a *watch* on

No comments:

Post a Comment