Pages

Thursday 4 March 2021

About me Luisa !

                About  me Luisa :)


Malo e lelei, Talofa lava, Bula , and Greetings to you all! My name is Luisa, I go to  Pt England School I am a Yr 8, now a leader of Pt England School!   I am from the Island of Tonga!, I am currently living in Auckland, New Zealand. I am 11 yrs old turning 12 in March, I am from a family of 4 and I am the youngest sibling.



What are the things I like/love to do you may ask? The things I certainly love to do is spend time with my family! Because it's a lot fun when family members are together. One of my favourite moments with my family is going to the beach on a sunny day! I also love spending time with friends and teachers. The things I like to do whenever I get kinda bored is to do hand-craft. I love sharing my culture and love to learn other cultures as well like , Samoan , Spanish and many more. I love collecting different kinds of things like shells at the beach and making necklaces and bracelets! I am also a food lover! Some of my favourite fast foods are KFC, McDonalds.



Time for goals! My goals for 2021 are to at least level up 3x for literacy and level up 3x for maths !



No comments:

Post a Comment