Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2019

Cybersmart with Mrs Collins

This morning me and my maths group went with Miss Collins and we were commenting on our two buddy's blogs and our class blogs. I have commented on eight posts. It was a really fun thing to do and I really enjoyed it doing it with them!.  So I have commented on there camp and commented on when they were learning on their new Bollywood moves. I also commented on the last post Rm 6 did.   I have also asked them many questions!. I think i would be able to do better when Mrs Collins comes next week!!.

2 comments:

  1. hi Luisa this is Emma Kolopa's sister i thing you have been working so hard in your work as you do you are so good at your maths and reading as well keep it up. from Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for working with me Luisa - you were such a great example to the others in your work ethic and in the comments that you left on your buddy classes blogs. Keep up the GREAT work! Kai Pai...

    ReplyDelete