Pages

Thursday 13 June 2019

The Time Traveller

If I were a Time Traveller

If I were a Time Traveller I would Probable go in the past and I would see all the stuff and things that existed in the 190’s.In the future I wish that every house had a pool so we don’t have to drive to the pools and pay as well.I think I would stay in the olden days to do stuff that didn’t exist in the future.I would also be looking at myself in the mirror wearing are large coat in black colour with pockets and a huge magnifying glass in one of them and also wearing  a backpack with a clock inside it.Also if I were a time traveller I wish that people can breath under the water and people understands what the sea creatures are saying.


I also wish that cars can drive by its self and fly when you want  it to fly.It would also be cool if there was a Porto which is like teleport to places and a Porto is like a circle where you can walk into it and jump into it as well.Also wish that the olden days stuff and toys still exist in the future because it would bring back a lot of memories and it would be very funny to talk about it.I also wish that animals can be kind to people and people can understand what they are saying. This is my story about if I  were a Time Traveller.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post!! I love how you said the year 190's that's which i was there in the story but the the dinosaurs!!! what dinosaur would you want to see??? 💁

    ReplyDelete