Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

What do I like most about New Zealand and why?

What do I like most about New Zealand and why?


The thing I like most about New Zealand is that we have REALLY YUMMY food you would feel like a second one!!!  the other thing I like about New Zealand is their Tip-top ice cream because their flavors are REALLY REALLY DELICIOUS and my favourites are cookie crumble MY FIRST FAVOURITE,cookies and cream which is my 2 FAVOURITE and salted caramel MY THIRD FAVOURITE.I also LOVE there swimming pools and there beach because its just relaxing and fun to swim and you can also make new friends, when it's the weekend the other thing I really like about in New Zealand is their buildings because it looks nice and clean and people can go inside and take a look then they can go back out.The other thing I like about New Zealand is their pies because it is really good to eat when you feel cold it can just warm your body on the inside, also I REALLY LOVE their chocolate because you can eat it and It'll just melt  you can also melt it in the microwave and just  dip it with a banana or a strawberry which is one of MY FAVOURITES!.I also LOVE their candy which can be pineapple lumps and you can put it in the freezer and after that you can just eat and you’ll be satisfied!!! The reason why I like these things about NZ because in other countries its not like this and like its not NZ made and that is why those are what I like most about New Zealand!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment