Pages

Saturday 6 July 2019

What Tongan food do you like!!!

What Tongan food do you like!!!


My FIRST food tongan food is otai but it’s kinda like food I think BUT if your wondering what otai is it is basically a drink with mixed fruit and then you just drink,The other thing I like is ngoa,ngoa is a squishy type of food like sponge and it is made with powder and lu which is  the ingredient you would also need warm water.So how you make is just add the powder and the lu with the warm water by the way it may be wrong because it was made a long time ago which was probably  months ago by the way after you mix it needs to look green I know it sounds weird but yea after you done that you just need to put it into a zip bag and then just put it in boiling water forgot that.It will turn solid but soft and there is an oil you can put it on  and it will just taste AMAZING! So that is why I like it!. I do have more which is sipi and supo, supo is soup with chicken and sipi is cow with cabbage around it but I like soup and ya know why obviously it’s because it has chicken!!! EVERYONE loves chicken right who doesn’t!!!.That's it for today, guys!!! 


What Tongan food do you like and why?



Please leave a positive comment :)




No comments:

Post a Comment